Front wiring harness

I'm trying to install a remote-mount radar detector (Escort Passport SRX, sweet) and
need to mount things in and around the front bumper. I'm agonizing over the placement
of the laser detectors, since it's hard to put them anywhere inconspicuous, but even
when I decide I won't know how to run the wiring back to the cockpit!

How do you get wires from behind the grill (near the headlights) to the car's
interior? The manuals imply that the front wiring harness runs through the front-left
fender, but I can't find it. I haven't yet pulled any stainless or the front fascia
yet, though.

I guess I could just hang it all under the car, but geez.....

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, TX