FS: Next round is on the 'Bay...

Folks,

I've just logged the next installment of DeLorean parts from my
private cache. I hope you can put them to good use. I've been
accumulating this lot for a number years - decades? - and now its
time to let them go. My D was taken away from me several years ago
by a rear-end collision. I hope to one day be able to own another - perhaps=
your generosity may well help get me there.

details and specifics:

Front Wheel - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&it=
em=1874435427

Clown Boot - Used (Very Good Cond.) - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e=
BayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874437322

(One Pair of) Cooling Fans Blades - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa=
yISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874438121

Dash Vent Regulator/motor (vacuum)- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa=
yISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874487423

Turn Signal & Side Marker Lights - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBay=
ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874489919

Window Regulator Motor - Left Door - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB=
ayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874496520

Brake Pads ? a Complete Set! - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP=
I.dll?ViewItem&item=1874498358

RP Fasteners ? Zinc Plated - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.=
dll?ViewItem&item=1874506156

You can also check out the list at ebay motors (if Yahoo doesn't break the =
links... :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&u=
serid=mmyjak

best regards,