Re: [DML] Calander

In a message dated 12/8/2002 5:33:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
delorean@xxxx writes:

> http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/members/abato/abato.htm

HI
Saw your pictures
If you want them on a calander or anything no matter who uses them they would
need 300dpi minimum

Most of the photos we got for the magazine were 100-200dpi and they look it
so we had to shrink them.
I like the one with John and if you have a his res pic of that we can use it
in the magazine. The special effect one you have above it is also cool.

Ken