Re: [DML] Re: You asked for it, Bill! Long one.

Re: [DML] Re: You asked for it, Bill! Long one.

I'm going to have to side with Eric on this one. True, it was freedom of
speech, but I think James was lacking maturity when he felt everyone needed
to know what he paid. Personally, I don't care, and I highly doubt that Eric
is the "Dumb @ss" here. A DeLorean is worth a different amount of money to
everyone, and going public about prices without his consent is childish and
lacking moral. James, at first I felt sorry for you losing your D, but now I
see maybe you deserved it...too bad the DeLorean had to pay with its life.

Patrick
VIN: In the Future....