Cars for sale in the UK

Hi All

I have just started my search for a DeLorean in the UK, I have paid
my dues to the UK owners club (Chris - it's on it's way if you have
not received it already !) and have been searching the web for cars,
most of which seem to be in the USA ! (no great surprise seeing is
that is where most of the cars went in the first place I suppose !)
If anyone has a car for sale, preferably a runner but I am happy to
look at a bit of a project, let me know. The pricing seems to be all
over the place so lets see whats out there.

Also, any help or advice would be gratefully received (I am awaiting
the arrival of all the back issues of DeLorean world that I have
ordered !!

Thanks in anticipation

Robin