Re: You asked for it, Bill! Long one.

Moderators, please don't cut this email. I feel I have a right to
reply back to this one.

James, I find it very inapporpriate to discuss our transaction on the
DML. From the begining I wasn't fond of you "updating" the DML on
the situation. Nobody needed to know how much we paid for car For
one, I don't think they really care, and two..its none of their
business.
Now to say in this public forum that we paid way to much? I am very
upset by this. I'm extremely upset at you, and I'm disappointed at
the moderator who let it pass through.
To read your post is embarrasing to me and my father. For you to
call me a "dumb ass" within the context of what you wrote offends me
greatly. I don't care if it was in comedic relief. Its not
appropriate for you to discuss this on the DML. Its none of their
business.
Feel free to contact me OFF THE LIST!

And to the moderator: Please don't post anything else related to my
transaction with James LaLonde. It is not benefiting anyone else on
the list.

Erik Geerdink

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James LaLonde <deloreandmcxii@xxxx>"