      1. Re: DeLorean's Soul
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      2. FatBoy7 and more DeLorean Soul, etc...
           From: "James LaLonde <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>"
<deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Entire underbody and frame
           From: "George DeLorean <phantomoftheopera_gk@xxxxxxxxx>"
<phantomoftheopera_gk@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: DeLorean's Soul
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean's Soul
           From: "erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>"
<erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Attn: James LaLonde
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:47:45 EST
   From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DeLorean's Soul

Hello list,

At what point does a DMC cease to be a DMC?

To me the only car that was once a DMC that is no longer a DMC was the
Coyote
from Hardcastle and McCormick.  Yes it still had a DeLorean interior and
drivetrain, but the rest of the car was the Coyote.

In any case I would have to say that every car has a soul, espicially a
DeLorean. In fact sometimes I think mine hates me lol : )

Best wishes,
Andrew
4194

Message: 2