Re: [DML] DeLorean's Soul

Hello list,

At what point does a DMC cease to be a DMC?

To me the only car that was once a DMC that is no longer a DMC was the Coyote
from Hardcastle and McCormick. Yes it still had a DeLorean interior and
drivetrain, but the rest of the car was the Coyote.

In any case I would have to say that every car has a soul, espicially a
DeLorean. In fact sometimes I think mine hates me lol : )

Best wishes,
Andrew
4194