FatBoy7 and more DeLorean Soul, etc...

Have we ever had trouble with this negative youngman before? Seems I
recognize his name.

He's been awfully rude to me via private email regarding my 'soul'
post. I guess the topic isn't for everyone - but some of you got a
kick out of it, huh?

Anyways sorry for cluttering the list with a topic some of us may
think is dumb. To each their own - I say!!!

On a more on-topic note: I have yet to get that damned bolt out of my
engine. I picked up 8 gazillion forms of bolt-extractors... and a
right angle drill adapter. If THAT doesn't work I'll be awaiting the
reply to a rescent inquiry regarding removal of the rear fascia. Oh
joy.

Happying DMCing

James L vin004009

[Moderator Note: Vewteran DMLers may recognize the FatBoy name, but since it's just an anonymous email address we have no sure way of verifying whether or not this person has posted to the DML in the past. Feel free to answer Mr. LaLonde's technical question, but don't bother to speculate about FatBoy
- moderator Mike Substelny]