Re: [DML] DeLorean's Soul

In a message dated 12/5/02 6:59:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deloreandmcxii@xxxx writes:

<< Do our cars have some intangible essence akin to a soul? >>

Personifying your DMC as having a soul is the product of your mind projecting
it's own perceptions onto the car. When you look into it's head lights do you
see the divinity of the Almighty? Simply put, if you see your car as having a
soul, then thats your own creation and it may very well seem real to you. But
not to me. Be sure to write back when it starts talking to you... ( Remember
"My Mother The Car" ? )....

Anyway, if it indeed had a soul, then it should know right from wrong and
should always start, never let it's doors sag, and always get good fuel
mileage....If it did have a a soul, then it could aspire to become the
proverbial "Buddah", that so many followers (aka: other unenlightened
makes) are afraid to "meet on the road"....

All in fun... :-)
Jim