Re: [DML] DeLorean's Soul

I believe the DeLorean's "soul" is different for everyone. Our DeLorean, VIN
4275 is almost completely stock, except for window regulators and a
fanzilla-thats about it. The tires are also new (BFGoodrich Radial T/As are
very good). 4275 is 4275 to me as long as I know what is being done to it, if
anything. To me, I believe our DMC will remain stock....well, stock enough to
keep it close to up to date. I still see D Rex as a DeLorean. I still think
the Back to the Future vehicles are DeLoreans. I guess the best way for me to
describe it is in the movie "Christine." The kid restoring the 1958 Plymouth
Fury may have gone through it quite a bit, replacing old/damaged parts and
such, but the evil soul of the car was alive.

Although this posting was random and made no sense, it makes sense to me or
something.

John
4275