From: <RJRavalli@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] DeLorean's Soul

> James, interesting--I never knew there could be such a thing as DeLorean
philosophy/metaphysics. So if you close a DeLorean gull wing door in a
forest, does it make a sound? :)

> Honestly, I have no answer to your question--but I would start with asking
if it is ever feasible that an owner *would* replace *every single* but of
car that is original, meaning all screws, carpet pieces, knobs, windows,
etc. If it is probably never going to happen (?), then maybe we never need
to worry about the issue, because as long as *something* original exists, it
can still be considered its VIN number, right?