Re: More fuel sender [Safety]

It is easy to do but you should take a few safety precautions because
you are dealing with the fuel tank which presumably has fuel in it.
Best to do outdoors so there is plenty of fresh air. It is safer to
do on a tank that is low on fuel. Use gloves (Latex, Nitrile better)
and keep your nose out of the tank or you could be overcome by the
vapors. Make it a NO SMOKING area so keep everyone away. When done be
certain everything is tight so no vapor leaks out. When removing the
old sending unit withdraw it slowly so the fuel inside it can run out
and you don't spill it all over the place. The wiring is simple, just
follow the directions.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "sonnyvr2000" <sonnyvr2000@xxxx> wrote:
> I ordered a fuel sender from Delorean Motor Company in Texas today,
> Warren seems to think I will have it by Wednesday. Claims it's
really easy to
> install and invited me to call him back if I have any questions.
Thanks to Mark,