      1. Martin G's Factory Spec Rebuild
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Delorean For Sale
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: binnacle recover in NJ
           From: "silverdelorean2002" <silvercrw646@xxxxxx>
      4. Grand Delusions
           From: "mgutkowski@xxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 81 DMC-12 For Sale
           From: "media1524" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. More Painted metalworks pictures
           From: "Jeff Angwin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Setting Fuelling - Why does the DMC PRV Hunt? [long]
           From: "Shain Brannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. I finally got JZD's autograph!
           From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
      9. MOMO Hub
           From: "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Martin G's Factory Spec Rebuild
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Pittman Delorean Parts?
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. More fuel sender
           From: "sonnyvr2000" <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:18:46 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Martin G's Factory Spec Rebuild

Is #4426 concours? If not, why rebuild the engine to factory spec? I'd
think you'd be happier with higher compression and/or a more
aggressive cam.

I'm beginning to suspect my Volvo re-engine may be a bit more
pedestrian than JZD's. Does your PRV man have any references to ID
just what I've got behind me?

FWIW: great success so far idling off the upper air assembly bypass
screws (no hunting there). May be cantankerous this winter until
warmed up -- we'll see.

Bill Robertson

Message: 2