Parts list for replacement/sustitution

I wish to compile a list of sources for the most common engine and mechanical parts that wear out.Things like water pumps,alternators,radiators,wheel bearings,brake pads,winshield wiper blades,water hoses,ac compressors,etc etc.I want to compile a list of all suppliers of original,rebuilt,aftermarket,and good substitutes from other vehicles.I would like to include if possible the model make and years of cars with parts that will work.I realize that this is a massive undertaking but I am willing to give it my best shot.If such a resource already exsisits please let me know before I continue.All help appreciated.
thanks guys