Re: Value of the dies

I'm with Marc on this one. My interest is in the historical "value"
of knowing the exact location and the current condition, 20 years
later. On a side note, I think I'm in good enough shape NOW to do
the dives, if necessary, but no guarantees in another 10 - 20 years.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for this info..
>
> My interest in diving the dies was purely out of interest and to
maybe snap some shots. I agree, it is silly to try and raise them.

> Your message below however brings in to question why the cost of
parts is so high, if the demand is so low.. The cost to store all of
those parts for 100 years will probably exceed what you could sell
them for today if the price was reduced.... But don't drop the price
of doors too much just yet, I have one I am looking to sell first! :)