Die Information?

This has been a fun string. does anyone know the following facts, I'm
curious:

* General location of dies?
* How deep is the water?
* Did someone use them as an anchor?
* Type of steel they're made of?
* Any other FACTS only?

Opinion: The value of a die would be it's historical value, probably $ for
a Delorean supplier, to put in front of their business as kind of modern
art - the worse condition the better! I think we could find a $5,000 buyer,
maybe $50,000, enough to finance recovery of 1 die. Likely $20,000 buyer
could be found

If someone supplies me with ALL the known Information, I'll go get the dies,
I can.

* If a fisherman DID use the dies as an anchor, it's likely the rope or
chain is still attached! Grapple the rope, haul them up. Bottom plotting
depth finders are cheap, mounted on a towed sled 30 feet off the bottom, the
dies could be located.

* The dies are now open to salvage. You bring them up, their yours.
Probably cost $20,000 to do above, unless your lucky. I believe someone
has the latitude and longitude of where they are. A $300 marine GPS is good
to about +/-10'.

Reading these posts are fun! There's a lot of interest, I'm interested.

Bob Hlavacek bob.hlavacek@xxxx
10961