Quality of Dies- (Another strain of this virus)

Quality of Dies- (Another strain of this virus)

Have you forgotten about the quality of the dies in question?
DeLorean was planning to produce 40,000 cars a year. Unless the dies
were severly damaged in the water, I feel that they should be in
excelent shape with only minor restoration. Why would John risk
loosing his company over a cheaply created die set? Also, if you
think about it, the company spent millions in developement of almost
every system implimented in the car. Why would he skimp on one of
the most important peices of equipment to make his automobile.

As for every DML'er to jump off a boat and dive just to see these
dies, we need a sophisiticated plan which will alow for mistakes,
both human and equipment, to successfully recover the dies. If we do
this, we can make our DeLoreans last forever.

Tom Porter
Vin #: (next year)