Where is JZD now?

Hey DMLers,

I haven't posted in a while, and I've been pretty out of touch with
the DeLorean world lately. I have one question, though. Whatever
happened to JZD after the bankruptcy issue? Last I remember there
were rumours floating around that he was living somewhere in New
York. Thanks for indulging my ignorance.

Kevin Rawlings
DeLorean Canada
DRIVE STAINLESS