UPDATE: Hawaii Dealership DMC

hey all,

well, not much of an update.... the REAL update comes when i get
the car. thanks to all that replied to my last post! all the info
helped me tremendously, yet the smooth talking, confusing
dealership owner just made things worse. ill be calling him within
the next couple of days to see if there is anything i can do to
help speed the process along a little.

I posted 5 pics of the car in its current resting place on the DML
under the people's cars section (no, its not my car, but it seemed
like the only appropriate place to put it).

ive also shot an entire 36 shot roll of film on the car, and can
email those nice hi-res shots to anyone interested.

ok, few more things ive forgot to mention.

1. half the engine is gone. maybe more than half. ...ok, nothing
there is salvagable. maybe the block, but that may be more work
than its worth. i guess the car wasnt parked "running". i thought
the exhaust was there the first time i went to see the car, but
its gone now too.

2. rust has brutally attacked this car, but the frame seems to be
in fairly good condition (from what i can see). there is a big ol
chunk o' surface rust on the frame in the engine bay, but this is
the most noticable. im pretty sure that the only places the car
has really rusted are places where rain water has gotten in and
sat for the last 10 years,which only really seems to be the engine
bay, headlight brackets, and radiator grille (the last 2 are
COMPLETELY vaporized). believe me, Hilo gets ALOT of rain, but i
dont think its done too much to the car.

nothin im not willing to tackle anyway.

theres more, but this is all i feel like addressing at the moment.

-Zack

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com