Re: Diving for body dies

Hello,

Although i did not want to reply to this thread, it has me somewhat
intrested. First of all for thos who want to find dies to make new
panels, i think that this is very foolsih is alot of respects.
These dies must have required large machinery to press the ss
panels? Who has this equipment to even use them, i cannot see this
as a cost effeciant ways to make new panels, besides there are large
amounts in warehouses and on parts cars. Also did anythign think
that the people who owns these nets would mind if he unhooked the
anchors from them? This is the least of our worries, but is a
consideration. What i would be very intrested in is having someone
take pictures of them. Panel reproduction does not seem to be a
major concern, i would much rather have companies make reprod
binacles and dash boards, is see so many great DeLoreans out there
with great exteriors and terrible exteriors. Just my 2 cents
worth, sorry if it appears to be so negative. I know everyone
wants as much information as possible about our cars history, for
me just owning one is good enough.

- Shain