RE: [DML] Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust (and photos)

RE: [DML] Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust (and photos)

Usually I am not much of a poster, but I felt I should at least let you guys
know that I am another owner of a D with a stainless steel FF exhaust..

Before I got the car, the cat was already removed and a custom exhaust was
built for it. When I bought the car, it was LOUD (other dutch owner who have seen me on club meetings last year would know what I was talking about). I don't know any dB numbers, but ear plug would have been nice..

Since then, I have ordered some new stainless steel mufflers, which greatly
reduced the noise, but not the performance (grin).. The sound coming from my car is now at a perfectly acceptable level; a bit louder than a regular car, but still very acceptable and way within the legal limits.

Like I said, I am not often looking to this list, but if you need more info,
please contact me directly via email..

Rob v/d Veer.
VIN 3695.