Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust - Website update

Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust - Website update

Although the peak horsepower is nice the thing that stands out to me
is the point at which the HP takes a steeper jump.

Stock is around 2250 RPM but in both of the SS exhaust runs it
starts this climb at 1250 and 1600 rpm. That seems like something
you would feel.

I know this may be difficult but it would be cool of anyone who has
access to these different cars could record the exhaust sound
throughout the rpm range. Ideally it would be the same person doing
all since then the comparison would be truer than different
recorders. The SS exhaust compared to stock compared to the island
turbo etc.