Re: [DML] Digest Number 1226

I hoping the moderators let this through...
1981 Delorean for sale. The first offer over $9,000 takes it.
Yes, there's a catch. She needs a fuel pump so you'll have to trailer it.
Its got a couple of other things wrong with it as well, but also a bunch of
new parts as well. email me for the complete story. I was getting her ready
for the road(was a daily driver before, and should be an excellent daily
driver when done), but I'm divorced and lawyer fees are going to kick my
butt so I need to rid of it now not later. Should be a heck of a car for
the right person.
email me at: mgailey@xxxx

Matthew 3946