RE: [DML] DeLorean for sale MARYLAND

Hello,

Found this in Severna Park Maryland this morning at Benfield Citgo gas station 8699 Veterans HWY, Millersville MD 21108. 410-987-0922

VIN SCEDT26XBD003527
September 1981
9,180 miles
Black Leather
5-speed
Originally purchased in 1981, Northern Virginia.
Asking price $50,000.00

Sales man said "I'm receiving offers above $70,000 for this DeLorean"
I asked "where the car was purchased from?"

His answer "used car auction for pennies."

Based on my experience with these cars, the car is in rough condition.