RE: [DML] Stainless Steel Illusion

Before I owned my own copy, I would have said it would be great if you could distribute this information.....

BUT...

Now that I own a copy myself, I'd have to say I would be upset because distributing this information will hurt the value of the real book.. I happen to "get lucky" and find my book for a reasonable price (not $250 on Ebay!),but there are a good number of people who paid over $100 for their book. Is it fair to hurt the value of their "investment"?

I'm sure a number of people will contact you offering you small amounts of money to make copies for them. Its a good bet you will go ahead and "help them out", but your not helping the value of the book.

If it matter to you, the book is still under copyright of the publisher. Making a copy of protected material IN ANY FORM (this is the law that killednapster, a digital copy like this is also covered in the law) is illegal.

<SNIP>

> Of the copyright issue.. I am sure I can make a few copies.
>
> BUT!!!!!
>
> If people feel this is wrong or that I should not .. let me know .. I
> don't want to get anybody upset..
<SNIP>