Re: [DML] 3 different hoods

Well, It has been said that the reason they discontinued the gas flap hood
was because of the degree of cracking from the cutting process. Many times
the hood would crack when the cuts were made, this made for many wasted
hoods, which is very expensive. Once again, I believe the lines were removed
also as a cost cutting measure due to defects. I am not quite as sure about
this second one, but I do know that less processes in production = less cost
of goods sold. So, one could draw that conclusion.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527