Re: [DML] Brittish car VS Domestic

Actually, I would consider the car an import as it has been imported from a
different country and was classified as such by the 1981-83 National GDP
index. I can see why the car could be considered domestic, because of its
domestic ownership, but, GM owns Saab, are those domestic? Also, I doubt very
seriously that anyone would consider an English Ford such as the Cosworth as
domestic. I am usually quick to show at European car events and I shy from
the usual domestic hot rod stuff. I appreciate the degree of warmness and
acceptance that they accord to the D.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC#10527