Re: Problem with Lockzilla

I would have the battery load tested. It is true 30 ma. is a
significant drain but if your battery is old it doesn't have the full
capacity of a new one. If it is more than 4 years old it is probably
at about 1/2 capacity. Sears will load test for free and since you
have a Sears there might be some trade-in. Another problem with a lot
of Deloreans is that they just aren't used a whole lot so the battery
never really gets fully charged up. Being in a constant state of
discharge causes the battery to go bad faster. Especially storing for
the winter and letting it go dead. Lead-acid batteries don't live long
with these kind of cycles.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757