Re: [DML] Problem with Lockzilla

> the batt I have in mine is a 55Ah. with a drain of 30mA, it will be
completely flat in 76
> days.... - that's more than two months!

Ok folks, I'm only going to repeat this one more time! The problem isn't the
battery DRAINING until it is DEAD - the Sears "Security" Diehard battery has
INTERNAL an auto-shut off that triggers when the voltage drops a couple of
volts - saving enough energy to start the car when I return. Therefore, the
current drain can be enough to trigger the shut off (I think it's 10.5
volts).

-Hank