RE: [DML] Fall Tour Hotel Reservations

Dave, and all:

I have a group sales agreement with Marriott (which will be honored by Westin). The agreement guarantees our group a minimum of 15 rooms. If we go over 15 rooms they will gladly extend the rate for additional rooms as long as the hotel has them available.

There is a call in to my contact at the hotel to get more details on what this letter said, and if it is necessary to confirm your reservations. I guess it could not hurt! Either way, the rate for our group will not change with the hotel.

Marc