Re: New SS Front Lower Control Arms!

Stian and List,

I just received my first set of SS lower control arms recently and I
must say they are impressive, in both the looks and extra strength.

I'm not sure if the ones in the website photo are the prototypes or
the production parts, but the production parts look even better in
person. I will be installing the bushings and lower ball joints
after the Evansville Autofest show this weekend, so I should be able
to report back on the fit and tolerances as the arms are installed
with other OEM Delorean parts.

If anyone going to the Autofest show is interested in seeing the
production parts, I will bring them along this weekend.

See you at the show.

Later,
Rich W.