I have to make a comment here, if I know you read this please

I have to make a comment here, if I know you read this please

Hi Everyone,

My DeLorean anniversiery is coming up, it will be 2
years on thanksgiving day that I decided to persue the
stainless dream but more important that I discovered
the DML. Before that I always thought owning a "D" was
some insane dream of mine. but here almost 2 years
later I have my baby sitting in my little tiny garage
and I have to just go out there every so offten to
reasure myself I'm not dreaming. I dont know maybe
it's just me but the DeLorean has always symbolized
one thing to me. Style! From the minute the dorrs open
to people look at the stainless extieror there are
jaws droping everyware. BTTF did nothing for me as far
as the DeLorean. I can remember when I was small and I
saw a magizine with the DeLorean on the cover. God
help me if I knew what that magazine was today. But
none the less it did something to me inside and I've
longed to be part of the legacy. Where does this all
lead up to you might ask? Well it leads up to to
several people on this list that need to be
acnowledged. First to Rich Weissensel everyone knows
him as the owner and savior of "D Rex" but to me hes
probally the formost person I admire in the DeLorean
comunity. Rich is to me as most see JZD himself. Rich
made my dream come true when nobody else would.
Frankly Rich enabled me to live one of my life long
dreams. Rich has helped me in payments, transport,
advice and everything else. If there one person I
believe deserve a Lifetime DeLorean achivment award
that would be Rich. THen theres Fred Geerdink you
braved the mountains of PA and heavens knows what else
to bring 5386 home to me. With out Fred I might still
be sitting here pondering how I would be getting my
dream home. Fred documented my trip took pics sent me
a CD gave me advice. THen there Erik Geerdink who has
had an interest in my project from day 1. He is
always checking up on my site asking me how Im doing
sending me really cool info. And Dave who helped me
get my engine out when I was at wits end. And Ryan for
takeing time out to send me info on the twin turbo
setup. Everyone has contributed a little bit to my
dream. When I look at the car I just dont see a
DeLorean but all the friends I've made and all the
good times I'm gonna have in the near future. The
DeLorean is a great car but the people who kepp,
preseve and maintain the dream are so much more
important. Just a public Thank you ever so much to
everyone. I might not be listed everyone here but you
have all given me an insight into the stainless dream.
I hope I can see everyone at a car show one day so I
can express myself in more detail. I just believe that
all these great people should be recognized. Your all
above and beyond the Legacy. You are the Legacy.

Todd
Vin5386

=====
For up to the minute details on the restoration of Vin5386 point your browser to, http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html