Re: [DML] Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts

> There are CD-R discs that are the size of a business card that can

A friend of mine currently produces the DBC (DIgital Business Cards -
CD-R) including all content development and packaging. He can
supply anything from the smaller 40mb cards up to full CD sized and
all in between. I have seen a few of his designs and they look very
cool. They can also be shaped to any design so a Delorean with the
doors open may be an idea.

If this idea moves forward and anyone would like me to contact him
for a quote please e-mail willinot@xxxxx If you want to
have a look at his website it www.vtec.uk.com.

Paul Jenkins