From: Josh Keady [mailto:keady@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 11:51 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts

I have the feeling this thread is on the way to blocks-ville, but I'll
throw in something I haven't heard yet... since CD-R media is so cheap
nowadays, what if someone put together an HTML presentation in a
Mac/Windows friendly format and handed THOSE out? It could include
links to the DML, vendors, and individual sites deemed worthy (up to
someone, I suppose,) some video and photos of various meets, DMC-12
statistics, and perhaps most importantly, a good, detailed explanation
of the events leading up to the creation of the DeLorean car, JZD's
arrest, trial, and acquittal.

I realize that might be a little spendy to produce, but if a couple of
vendors could get on board to sponsor, and clubs could be in charge of
distribution, it seems like it'd be a pretty effective way of getting
the message across (as long as it didn't get pushed on people like AOL
CDs or something ;-) Maybe an attractive (but cheap) paper jacket could

provide some important facts and a Delorean historical summary, just in
case the receiver doesn't get around to putting the disc in his/her
computer.

Just my input, I'd be happy to help in a limited capacity if anyone else

with the know-how and connections wants to get the ball rolling.

Josh Keady (no VIN but I dig the car)

On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 07:58 PM, Marc A. Levy wrote:

> DMCH had a nice postcard included with our packets from Memphis.. I
> only got one, so it's not like I can hand them out at shows. Very
nice
> photo on it too.
>
> Something similar with a pointer to the DML may be nice. Frankly,
> unless I am paid to advertise for a vendor, I wont. :)
>
> <SNIP>

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to