[no subject]

On the same note...

I too would like to help with making CDr's for the DML. I don't have a D
yet :) but I am always working toward it someday for my collection. :) I
think getting the message out about how great these cars are is very
important. All of my babies are discontinued too and the parts and info are
getting harder and harder to get every year.

It has taken 3 times and almost 2 months to get the weatherstrip seals for my
door from Isuzu!!! A good bit of all parts take weeks to get after I almost
get laughed out of the dealership when I explain that I used to have 6 and I
will again someday. :)

If it weren't for all of the Zcar clubs out there...my Tyger (87 300zx) would
still be sitting somewhere for the lack of parts like my Black Beauty (88
Conquest TSI--which has been sitting for the lack of a discontinued core
plug!!!)...

I have a MAC G4 and 2 laptop G3's....but I am not too good at making
presentations. I have a Mac DVD burner and a Sony CD burner too.

Anna Noe
No D Vin yet!

Impulse Turbos
300zx's
TSI
SVX
1 official parts getting/car towing Pathfinder!

Don't just dream the dream, live the dream, and drive Stainless!
DeLorean DMC-12...