Re: [DML] Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Josh Keady wrote:

> I have the feeling this thread is on the way to blocks-ville, but I'll
> throw in something I haven't heard yet... since CD-R media is so cheap
> nowadays, what if someone put together an HTML presentation in a
> Mac/Windows friendly format and handed THOSE out?

This is a good idea. If someone puts something like this together, keep
it under 50 megs, so it can fit on the wallet-sized business card cdrs.
Those are a lot easier to give to people, and the odd shape and size make
them far more likely to be interested in the contents.

Also, if it's designed using standards, like html with inline jpgs and
perhaps some pdfs, it'll be friendly to more than just Windows and Mac
users.

-andrew
#4115 (currently in need of a better cooling system)
Houston TX