John DeLorean Contact Info for DeLorean "Cruise"

John DeLorean Contact Info for DeLorean "Cruise"

Dear DMLers,

I'd like to get JZD's email or phone # to invite him to the DeLorean "Cruise" in Danbury CT on Sept. 28th, as below.

I know it's a 20-1 shot, but I believe he now lives in NYC, which is just a 1 hour drive from Danbury.

If you have info , you could also just forward this email to him, or call him. Please let me know if you do.

Thank you list!

Bob 10961