Chat room

Here's something new that I thought could be tried. I was noticing that the AIM entries seemed old and the yahoo group for the once a month chat doesnt exist any more. I decided to start an irc chat room on efnet. The idea being a central place that delorean owners can hang out and chat while also having a place for live Q&A. Below is info about the irc channel and how to get to it. Contact me if you have any questions.

IRC Network: EFNet
Channel: #delorean

mIRC (www.mirc.com) is a common windows irc client and has efnet listed in it's list of servers (any of the efnet servers should work). My nickname is Lightning. I'm always in the channel but I do sleep so if you do come in and I dont say hi or reply, message me (double click my nickname) and i'll get the message later when i'm around.

Samuel