Re: [DML] Delco Alternator swap

Yes, You can do that, But what if the alternator goes out in the middle of no
where USA and you are able to swap it out and it still doesn't work. Then
what do you do or who do you call for tech help.
It isn't alway's the alternator that is the problem. It's the first thing
everyone wants to blame but not alway's the problem. there are other things
in the circuit that can go wrong and the alternator quit working. I have
trouble shooted several.
John

<< I can skip down to any auto parts store and swap it
out and install it with minimal tools that day and continue my
journey. >>