Re: [DML] Alternator ( Life or Death )

I'm not saying that at all. Most of the products that I sell will save you
money, cheaper, but the car will still run if they go out. The alternator is
the heart of the electrical system. Any thing above 12.66 volts and the car
is operating on the alternator. It's the heart of the system. If the door
lock module goes out the car will still operate, if the tank sending unit
that I repair, not rebuild goes out the car will still run. The car can
almost fall apart around you, but if the alternator goes out or isn't
charging or it's draining the battery, nothing will work. You can use the TAB
that Toby builds that are pricey but I'm sure excellent, or you can use a
higher grade and improved bolt or what I consider the cheap bolts that
Delorean put in the car.
Very critical part for driving, but if the alternator goes out nothing works.
John

<< Your also calling anyone that uses another setup over another that
costs less CHEAP? >>