Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

In a message dated 9/23/02 10:21:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
jordanb@xxxx writes:

> Perhaps I have been misinformed but it was my understanding that he (JZD)
> was not only NOT in jail, but that he had resolved almost all legal action
> against him .
>
> -Jordan Bouvier

Jordan and list,

JZD never went to jail, in fact he was aquitted on all charges - the jury
aquitted him after the prosecution made their 'case'. JZD didn't even have to
present a defense because the DEA and James Hoffman screwed their story up so
much that it was obvoius JZD was set up. in a way, they got what they
wanted. They took down JZD even without jailing him. they did something far
worse - they ruined his career and his reputation as a businessman!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102