Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

In a message dated 9/23/02 10:20:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
danielpwillis@xxxx writes:

> . if you look closely in BTTF3 you'll see that when Doc is trying to get the
> car running in the 1800s he manages to blow the distributer (I think) off
> the car... and it's stock!

HA HA~ i remember that part. i think it goes like this: Doc tries to get the
car running on alcohol (it's the strongest stuff they have around there) and
it sputters then something comes flying out the back of the car - and it is a
fuel distributer (complete with fuel lines attached)! Doc then says that the
alcohol blew the fuel distributer and they give up.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102