Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts

I recently spent entire day at the California State Fair exhibiting my car.
I talked myself horse answering the same lame questions over and over again:
Is that aluminum? How do you keep it clean? How many did they make? (the big
one:) How much is it worth? Did you find your 'rebate' in the trunk/glove
box/etc? Isn't he (JZD) still in jail? Is that THE car used in the movie(s)?
- You all know these.

What I want to make is a large postcard that I and my fellow DeLorean club
members can hand out that answers most of these questions. I'm sure someone
out there has already done this. And since I hate to 're-invent the wheel' I
was wondering if anyone would share their Q/A sheets with me?

Trying to dispel some of the myths..

Ken

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/montkw/delorean/index.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx