Re: painted cars, sample panels, etc.

We actually have three panels with different "color" treatments. One RH
fender (which says Dupont on the back) that is divided into four sections
(bare SS, primer, black paint and black paint with clearcoat). Another panel
is a LH quarter panel with a red tinted clearcoat - not tape - which allows
the grain to show through. Nothing is written on the back of this one to
indicate the source.

The last panel is a RH fender with several different vertical tape stripes
in assorted colors. This one is still packed in a box someplace at the
moment, so I am not sure if it says anything on the back of it. THe other
two are on display in our showroom.

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company