RE: [DML] Water Pump Replacement

 > Darryl has a great pulley and it works well when you can find the
pump.

The online store for CSK (Checker, Schucks, Kregen) and Advance Auto is;
http://PartsAmerica.com. Just enter 1311851 in the part number search,
to find the Beck/Arnley 131-1851 that works with Darryl's pulley.

I reference this site only to locate parts that I already know (by a
reliable cross-reference) are the correct part numbers for the DeLorean.
When in doubt, buy from a DeLorean vendor.

For instance, if you select 1981 DELOREAN DMC 12 V6 2.9 Liter FI (note
the 2.9 Liter???) you will not find this pump listed (or any pump for
that matter), because Darryl's pulley is not for use with the stock
pump.

You may also find some strange listings like leaf-springs ??? (which are
out of stock for some strange reason :-)

If you search for an 1984 VOLVO 760 GLE V6 2.8 Liter FI, you will find a
lot of seemingly applicable parts, but the water pump is not the correct
pump for Darryl's pulley or for Stock Replacement.

Gary

www.IN2TIME.com