Re: [DML] Re: Hard start when cold

Currently the DeLorean is in shop, the distributor is undergoing a rebuild.
The original owner had told me he smelled fuel leaking from the car. I had
the taken to a mechanic the 1st week of ownership, to have the brakes worked
on. I also asked about the gas, at this time I didn't experience it. the
mechanic couldn't find anything wrong with it. After a good month or so I
started to smell it. but the source was never found. I have switched
mechanics, the current one has found many problems. all but the cold start
and fans have been solved. I'm hoping that its just the distributor, I bought
the car with intentions that I would invest in repair, but I'm now running
very low in repair money, just about out. The good side is the mechanic has
cut me a large brake. he charges less about 15% less on labor, and he only
works on the car one day a week, for my situation, the only down side its
that it takes so long before I hear any update on the car. And its been in
the shop since May. I will pass on the information to my mechanic,

Thanks,

Darryl
5898