      1. Re: Painted Factory Cars?
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: A/C Panel light bulbs...
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: A Delorean Engineer Passes On
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Older cars as daily transportation
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Dallas Texas
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. Delco Alternator swap instructions
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. what is in a turbo motor? you say
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean "Cruise" -  All Ds Invited
           From: "Robert Hlavacek" <bob.hlavacek@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Painted Factory Cars?
           From: "maddog6198_2000" <maddog6198@xxxxxxx>
     10. Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. BTTF DVD RELEASE
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: what is in a turbo motor? you say