Re: [DML] what is in a turbo motor? you say

Re: [DML] what is in a turbo motor? you say

THis is great info, I have been looking into the same
process myself. talking with a few performance
mechanics in my area. When the time comes to rebuild
my motor I will be posting all of it on my website as
well. The one guy I know has done work for NASCAR. He
will more then likely be doing the convertions on the
block for me. probally new cam and pistons and who
knows what else. I am hopeing to really discover and
learn what mods the engine is capable of haveing done
to it. I will definetly pass along any and all info to
the group. This is a few years down the road of
course. I hope to be able to contribute what I learn.
It should be very exciting. One thing I have learned
so far is before you get into a restoration be sure to
DO YOUR HOMEWORK! I've learned alot from the Vixen
site and other site like it.

Todd
Vin5386

=====