BTTF DVD RELEASE

In previous postings to the mailing list, I mentioned that Universal Studios asked for my DeLorean to feature in a publicity event for the release of the BTTF DVD collection in Sydney. Sadly, the event was cancelled due to insurance hiccups and other problems associated with the venues where the car was to be displayed. All out of my control and obviously out of the control of Universal. Annoyingly, I was not advised of these issues and still thought my car was required on 25 August. On 26 August, I phoned Universal and was advised that the planned week-long extravaganza had all be cancelled. Nice of them to tell me!!

However, on 18 Sep, Foxtel (Fox Studios), on behalf of Universal, used my DeLorean briefly to advertise the release of the DVDs. Two, 10-second segments were shot overlooking Sydney Harbour which will be aired tonight (22 Sep) at 6:00pm on Channel 16 (also referred to as Channel Vee) in a show called 'The Informer'. This show presents the latest releases in movie and audio DVDs. So, for the Aussie enthusiasts, be sure to watch The Informer on Foxtel tonight.

Lance